Complaint Review: CIC CE Credit Manager

• Reported By: Sacramento California
  • CIC CE Credit Manager
    PO Box 19729
    Irvine, California

CIC - CE Credit Manager ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing charges Irvine California

I checked my credit card statement and notice that on 2/14/06 there was a $9.95 charge by the company and then 3/14/06 there were 2 charges of $9.95 by the same company.I was bewildered on who this was and what it was for. I know I signed up for a "FREE" credit report and then canceled before 30 days.

I called the phone and talked to a customer service "summer" who said that it shows I have never cancelled and that it only shows that they charged me once on 3/14/06. She argued with me about the duplicate charge when I had my statement in front of me showing 2 charges.

I then asked to speak with a supervisor and was refused. I asked if there was a dispute or complaint office and she said that the charges are not refundable. I will be contacting my credit card to dispute those charges.
Be aware!

John
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cic-ce-credit-manager/irvine-california-92623/cic-ce-credit-manager-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-charges-irvine-california-183998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content