Complaint Review: CityGrid Media

• CityGrid Media

Internet
    United States of America

CityGrid Media Fraud, Charged for services not rendered Internet

City Grid Media is a scam.

I was contacted by them when I was trying to update my address of my company.

The salesperson said she would update my internet address for my company on a number of search engines.

She also wanted to sign me up for advertising.  She said I would get $100 credit and then get charges for leads.  I wanted to put a $100 limit on my charges.  She said I need to do $300 miniumum but should not exceed the $100.  Especially since it was Jan middle of winter and freezing with snow outside.

I was charged $200 above the $100 credit and told I recieved 300 leads.  But I never recieved 1 email or call from a new customer.  I called and cancelled services immediately.  I was then charge $300 for feb.  No idea how many leads but again snow and cold entire month and not 1 call or email from a new customer.  This company is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/citygrid-media/internet/citygrid-media-fraud-charged-for-services-not-rendered-internet-1036365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content