Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, February 27, 2015

• Reported By: Kinsalelady — Vero Beach Florida
Classmates.com
Internet USA

Classmates.com Classmates emailed two classes stating our reunion was cancelled. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I tried to place my High School Reunion on Classmates.com. They kept putting the wrong person's name as contact. I called their customer service number and was told all the reunion info was deleted. Two weeks later I received a call from a classmate who said Classmates.com sent out an email saying the reunion was cancelled. This email went out to nearly two hundred people. It has taken me months of work trying to locate people after 50 years plus the expense of also doing snail mail, printing costs etc. to have them do this is unconscionable. Now I have to redo everything and our response deadline is March 10. This company is a fraud, a snare and a delusion. What recourse do I have. They have refused to send out a corrected email. Unbelieveable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2015 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classmatescom/internet/classmatescom-classmates-emailed-two-classes-stating-our-reunion-was-cancelled-interne-1212141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates.com