Complaint Review: ComCast

• ComCast
    921 Houston Northcutt Blvd
    Internet
    United States of America

ComCast Comcast, Xfinity TERRIBLE to non existent customer service, incorrect billing Internet

I have been a customer for about 3 years with Comcast. In that 3 years, we have experienced inaccurate billing almost on a monthly basis (Ex: charged for equipment we do not have). Once the error was corrected, we noticed that within 2 months the billing charges begin to escalate, for no reason and another call is necessitated.

When one calls, there are excessive waits, disconnects, rude behavior, and inaccurate data given.
Example. When internet was slow, I was told "the problem with with my router" and I should buy (or better yet) lease one from Comcast. I possess a class 1 radio and TV license as i was a chief engineer of a radio station (when class 1 licenses were needed). I explained to her that she was incorrect, and suggested 2 or 3 other issues that could help. The response was inchoate, rude and unbecoming of any employee. She then told me, after my insistence, they would send a tech to my house, but it would cost me 50$ if they found the problem on my side! (yes, I had to insist someone come out and repair a device I was leasing.) Comcast came out, the techs were great (and always are). They told me this happens routinely when one calls. The problem was fixed, and it was as suspected, their issue. The tech gave me a local number to call and complain about because he was 'sick of hearing it' from customers. (He said that in a polite way, as he was as frustrated as I)  I called, left a detailed message, asked for a return phone call, and shock, never received one. I called 3 more times over 2 weeks and never a return call. I returned all my cable equipment today, and not once was i asked WHY I was terminating my cable services!!

I could list 40 other examples, but you get the idea; incompetence, rudeness and stupidity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/internet/comcast-comcast-xfinity-terrible-to-non-existent-customer-service-incorrect-billing-inte-1047008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content