Complaint Review: Comcast

• Comcast

Nationwide
    USA

Comcast Illegal Survellance, Breach of Contract National Nationwide

In May of 2012 we signed up for Internet service and UNLIMITED long distance VOIP service with Comcast. In addition to them repeatedly calling late at night, early in the morning and 7-12 times a day including Sundays, now i got a call from them regarding my long distance usage.

A customer service person asked me who I was talking to at length in Tennessee. I responded that it was none of their business. He went on to explain that my long distance usage was excessive, particularly to Tennessee. I responded with, "Our contract states UNLIMITED long distance." The Customer Service person again stated that my usage was too excessive and my bill would now go up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2014 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/nationwide/comcast-illegal-survellance-breach-of-contract-national-nationwide-1148159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content