Complaint Review: Comcast

Saint Paul, Minnesota
    USA

Comcast is charging more than you should pay! Saint Paul Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: bundle pricing

Comcast ( now is called Xfinity) is the worst Internet service in the planet! Overcharging the service fee without noticing customer! I was charged with both basic cable service and Internet for about $71($51.95 / month for Internet, $9 for cable, and other miscellaneous fees)! When I called to cancel the cable service, the representative told me that according to the policy, I should pay $64 alone for the Internet if I cancel the cable!! I said the price  listed online is just $51.95 / month (THERE IS NO SAYING THE PRICE IS FOR NEW CUSTOMER OR IS A DISCOUNT).

He kept telling me I was receiving discount for that price. I ask him to show me where I could find the policy either in paper or on the website, he was not able to give me the answer but promised to transfer my call to "canceling department". I was waiting on the phone but the call was just hanged up by the representative! I tried a few more times and receives the same result over and over again! They just don't wanna solve any problem for customers! Worst company and poor customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/saint-paul-minnesota-55104/comcast-is-charging-more-than-you-should-pay-saint-paul-minnesota-1060211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

bundle pricing

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

a 30 second stroll through the comcast website shows the everyday price for most markets to be 64.95 for internet. they give a bundle discount if you have more than 1 product(such as basic cable). $51.95 is not a new customer price or a promotional rate, that is the everyday price if you have 2 or more products.