Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Reported By: Austin Texas
  • Communications Publishing
    996 Wall Street, Box 996
    New York, New York

Communications Publishing fraudulent company promising free money from government New York New York

I received an offer in the mail saying if I responded in 10 business days I would receive 18 free bonus reports with my purchase. I sent out the order slip with my visa number on it for I believe $28 and some cents.

The deduction has yet to reflect on my account which is good news, but I'm scared it will eventually show up. Like the others, I'm sure I will not be receiving the products as advertised. Be careful and wary of every offer you receive in the mail and from now on ALWAYS check with the BBB before submitting payment.

I know I will!

Karen
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/communications-publishing/new-york-new-york-10268/communications-publishing-fraudulent-company-promising-free-money-from-government-new-york-96078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content