Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Communications Publishing
    966 Wall Street
    New York, New York

Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York New York

Watch out!for the free cash from Uncle Sam Scam. I guess they got me. I sent a check to a publishing company for a book of government listings of unclaimed money. They said they had an ironclad money back guarantee. So, I Figured I'd give it a try, nothing to lose right. Wrong! I never recieved the book or anything.

I sent a check on 10-04-03. I just started woundering because they never mentioned how long the delievery would take.My check was cashed, but never recieved the book.

The only thing they mentioned is they would rush it right away.So I thought i would search the internet to see if their name came up anywhere, and I found the Rip-Off site.
Thank You for posting it otherwise, who knows how long I would have been waiting.

Holly
Butte Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2003 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/communications-publishing/new-york-new-york-10268/communications-publishing-ripoff-new-york-new-york-new-york-70443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content