Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Better Business Bureau companies on Community topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,494 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Apr 11 2017
Auroara Eye Serum Title of site was try the face cream featured on shark tank. It said try trial size for just shipping and handling. It is very deceiving. I got charged almost 40 dollars for the trial. I receivef 3 items. I thought ok this is it but no I got charged 89.00 twice on my card. I called and they said no refund. I never got 89.00 of stuff let alone twice. Internet Author: Terre Haute , Indiana Better Business Bureau: Auroara Eye Serum Internet

Apr 04 2017
Burlington auto outlet Rich meyer Ripoff/stole from me n my family Burlington Iowa Author: Burlington, Iowa Better Business Bureau: Burlington auto outlet Burlington, Iowa

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 17 2017
Global Cash Card Fraudulent Charges Irvine, California Author: Glendora, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Global Cash Card california

Mar 20 2017
Best Buy Geek Squad BEWARE VETERANS - DECEPTIVE SERVICE - VIOLATES CUSTOMERS - BEWARE VETERANS Richfield Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: Best Buy Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Conslines Ripoff didn't save the way they advertise poor customer service stay away San diego California Author: Lufkin , Texas Better Business Bureau: Consline San diego, California

Mar 12 2017
R W Selby. Villas @ Monarch Beach Dana Point, California Los Angeles California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Better Business Bureau: R W Selby. Los Angeles, California

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with "Important Notice Enclosed ", written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 18 2017
PCI Customer Compliance Department Fraudulently claiming I would be fined several thousands of dollars if I did not buy a Federal labor poster San Dimas California Author: Naperville, Illinois Better Business Bureau: PCI Customer Compliance Department Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 07 2017
Habitats tiny homes Janet Ashforth, Ellen Harris Habitats tiny homes rip off, took our refundable deposit and won't give us our money back, how many people has she done this to? Hidden Meadows California Author: Fallbrook , California Better Business Bureau: Habitats tiny homes Hidden Meadows, California