Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Internet Fraud companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 7,151-7,175 of 19,651 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 21 2011
Frederico Gustavo Federico Gustavo Internet Fraud - New Life Medical Tourism Group, Hand of Heaven, Cruise2Cash, Roadmap to Riches, Frelo Latin Wear Fort Pierce, Florida Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Frederico Gustavo Fort Pierce, Florida

Dec 20 2011
Easy Studios Battlefield play4free, Battlefield Heros, Battle Forge, Lord of Ultima, EAsy, Electronic Arts, EA BAIT-AND-SWITCH TACTICS Sell you an item labeled "Lasts Forever" then remove it and attempt to sell you something else. Internet Author: Half Moon Bay, California Internet Fraud: Easy Studios Internet

7153, Report #812007

Dec 20 2011
InksOutlet.com SCAM!!! Takes your money, Does not Ship!! No real Tel #!! Internet, Internet Author: McDonouigh, Georgia Internet Fraud: InksOutlet.com Internet

7154, Report #812001

Dec 20 2011
Complete Savings Web Loyalty SCAM: Unauthorized credit card charges for $12 subscription for ... nothing. Called the 800 number, press any option and it hangs up on you. Norwalk, Connecticut Author: Medford, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Complete Savings Norwalk, Connecticut

Dec 20 2011
yourtripguides.com Detlef Olaf, sales manager I have booked and payed for my flight through this agency in November. They sent me a confirmation number that was invalid. I have been calling them for a month now almost every day and they always, Internet Author: Montclair, New Jersey Internet Fraud: yourtripguides.com Internet

Dec 19 2011
Chunky Glass Pipes These guys are a rip off Lynnwood, Washington Author: kalispell, Montana Internet Fraud: Chunky Glass Pipes Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 19 2011
CLK, bank Searching for my records and I put in my S.S# and they charged me and said I had no records of myself now cant get refund tried to stop payment and thought I did they are a big scam!!! Boise, Idaho Author: Richmondville, New York Internet Fraud: CLK, bank Boise, Idaho

Dec 19 2011
Pimsleur deceptively added charges to my Internet order Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: La Crescenta, California Internet Fraud: Pimsleur Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 14 2012
Intellius.com True Rep.com True Rep/Mylife charged $187.00 for 1year membership. Only signed for 1mth. Mylife signed me up for true rep, my credit,address,etc. were WRONG. My life kept stating they found my husband who is decea Dont know, Nationwide Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Internet Fraud: Intellius.com Nationwide

Dec 19 2011
David Day Day Systems Scammed me into sending priority didn't pay me agreed upon price wont call me back Amherst, New Hampshire Author: La Habra Heights, California Internet Fraud: David Day Amherst, New Hampshire

Dec 19 2011
Swee Technologies http://www.solarfire.org/Stirling-Engine-Video-Update alternative energy scam, stirling engine, paypal fraud Internet Author: , Internet Internet Fraud: Swee Technologies Internet

Dec 19 2011
Santosh ROUT RIPOFF, Cheat, Fraud, Scam Internet Author: , Internet Internet Fraud: Santosh ROUT Internet

Dec 18 2011
philip Mowbray MOWBRAYP9@aol.com Philip Mowbray willfully committed Internet fraud of 1,150.00 by frustrating return of defective item by refusing to accept return item from customs and by purposely misleading a Pay pal investigati HORNACASTLE, United Kingdom Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Internet Fraud: philip Mowbray HORNACASTLE, Select State/Province

Dec 18 2011
eglobal wireless RIP OFF SCAM coconut creek, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Fraud: eglobal wireless coconut creek, Florida

Dec 18 2011
red scorpion six I placed an order back in april and have sent many e-mails with no product or refund Internet Author: Dublin, Ohio Internet Fraud: red scorpion six Internet

Dec 18 2011
www.withwholesale.com www.officialchargersproshop.com Internet fraud rip-off Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: www.withwholesale.com Internet

Dec 17 2011
Maverick Marketing sells website with a personal suffix. Never adds to search engines. sells 1000 targeted traffic for $1500. adds phony #'s to stats since can't get traffic to website non-existent in search engines. z Phoenix, Arizona Author: Vineland, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Maverick Marketing Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 17 2011
USA Supreme Technology Recession Proof, This so called business ripped me off $30,000 for a web biz that was never registered in my name therefore commissions could never be paid even if there were any commissions. Dan Brunson is a druggie, Internet Author: Dover, Ohio Internet Fraud: USA Supreme Technology Internet

Dec 17 2011
exhibited-sims WARNING THIS SITE COMMITTS IDENTITY THEFT DO NOT OPEN OR USE, Internet
Author: Stockton, California Internet Fraud: exhibited-sims Internet

Dec 17 2011
BOMC2 Book of the month Keeps Charging me 10.95 every month for something I cancelled years ago. I have called many times and they still keep charging me. I have also filed many disputes with my credit card company , Internet Author: Poplar Grove, Illinois Internet Fraud: BOMC2 Internet

Dec 16 2011
wendlls.com wendl leasing solutions Offered a job but there is no company by that name listed with Washington or Swiss business registry. Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: wendlls.com Internet

Dec 15 2011
Global Response Group International Marketing Corporation, F2T2, AEROS Selling shares in marine oil spill clean up (AEROS) or forest fire fighting technology (F2T2), which is either not viable or Sullivan and accomplices doesnt own it. West VAncouver, British Columbia Author: Coquitlam, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Global Response Group West VAncouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2012
Kerian Lovell babypookielove, Janice Sterling, madame_desire, kerilove80, kerilove Partial Refund Scam Bridgetown
Author: Newburgh, Indiana Internet Fraud: Kerian Lovell Bridgetown, Select State/Province

Dec 15 2011
Green Web Properties Condomman.com Failed to ship my order. Won't reply to e-mail Valencia, California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Internet Fraud: Green Web Properties Valencia, California