Complaint Review: Conseco Finance - Green Tree

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Reported By: Marcy New York
  • Conseco Finance - Green Tree
    Conseco Finance - 7360 S. Kyrene Rd.; Tempe, AZ 85283 - Green Tree Servicing LLC; PO Box 6153 Rapid City, SD 57709
    Nationwide
  • Phone: 480-3830539
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Conseco; Green Tree unethical money-grubbing exploitative Tempe Arizona Nationwide

Husband and I took loan out with Conseco (8/01). We'd never heard of Green Tree. Nonetheless, it's Green Tree that wants to sell our home at Foreclosure sale at the end of Nov., irregardless to my having sent a signed Contract with buyer for said home. And, that's utterly ridiculous!

I mean, are there any class-action lawsuits against this company? Is there any reporter out there that wants to expose this sham of a company..talk to me? Are there any Lawyer's out there that would take my case pro bono (Hell!, if I had money would I be in this twardy mess...?)

Gloria
Marcy, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conseco-finance-green-tree/nationwide/conseco-green-tree-unethical-money-grubbing-exploitative-tempe-arizona-nationwide-70179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content