Complaint Review: Consumer Clearing House

3702Melrose Lane
    Temple, Texas
    United States of America

Consumer Clearing House Scammer calls elderly Mom Temple, Texas

WE get lots of annoying sales calls every day but this East Indian man called on Monday Morning  August 17 th saying we had won 500,000.oo in a sweepstakes. I know my Mom only enters one sweepstakes and this sounded wrong.

They said that we should be home On Wednesday aughst 19th between 7& 11 I have a very bad feeling about this and after knowing that I have watched My family who have struggled every year with debt  My scruff came up. The first thing I did was check out Consumer clearing house on Ripoff report. I found only two reports on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-clearing-house/temple-texas-76502/consumer-clearing-house-scammer-calls-elderly-mom-temple-texas-480947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content