Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Hello, My name is Tony and I am a 22year-old victim located in the Washington, D.C area rip-offed by the SO-CALLED Credit Card Issuing Company entitled Continental Services! On June 8,2004 they withdrew $329.80 out of my account telling me that it would go towards a unsecured credit card. However, I have yet to receive this credit card and My Bank Wachovia National Bank is now telling me that they can't reinburse me because I gave them access to my banking information! Furthermore, I am a student in school trying to build my credit and this type of setback is and can be very discouraging! I WANT REVENGE!!

Tony
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2004 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-services/internet/continental-services-ripoff-unknown-internet-98044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Services