Complaint Review: Continental Services

• Continental Services
    8635 W Sahara Suite 568
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Continental Credit Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Continental Credit Services got me too.
After a couple of days of talking to the company and being told they would wait until July 2nd, I too got suspious. I tried too call them, I always got an immediate "answering machine" that didn't give any information, just leave your message.

I went to the bank and ask a stop payment be place on the direct draft, but without all the information it might not get stopped. I decided to withdraw all the money out of my checking account.

I thought I was safe! Ha! On July 15th, my next pay date they withdrew the $329.80 I feel they must have knew my personal information. They knew when to hit my account again.

It makes me so mad that they got me! It seems however, I am truly not alone.

Kristie
Greenville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-services/las-vegas-nevada-89117/continental-credit-services-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-103910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content