Complaint Review: Credit Report America

• Credit Report America
    credit report america.com
    Internet

Credit Report America credit fraud Internet

I came across this site on aol.com. I signed up for the free credit report services where it only charges $1.00 for initial fee. It's a 7 day free trial, and afterwards it's 11.95 a month if you don't cancel.

I immediately tried to cancel the services but the phone number they gave is just a recording. It also said you could cancel via a live chat at creditreporthelpdesk.com. I went to the site, and it's nonexistent.

I'm worried because I provided my debit card info and I don't want them to charge my account after the trial period ends. HELP!!!!!!!!

Nikki
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-report-america/internet/credit-report-america-credit-fraud-internet-393716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content