Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect

• Custom Teleconnect
    6242 West Desert Inn Rd
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Custom Teleconnect Outrageous Connection Fees Las Vegas Nevada

In April '08 was charged $82.10 for 3 collect calls, each under 3 minutes! My AT&T bill showed 25.25 for each call and 6.25 in 'connection fees'!

Do not accept these ridiculous rates! I wrangled with CustomTeleconnect's service center for 20 minutes. I demanded the supervisor who insisted their fees were "legal," and said a recording had given a number to check the different connection rates when I had placed the calls. True, but I didn't let up.

I said I was not warned that their rates were usory. I said their name is all over various consumer protection sites. I said the list of lawsuits against them in various states is a mile long. Finally, they said they'd reduce my bill "to 7.58."

Next month's bill showed they reduced it "by 7.58." Called again, complained, and they acknowledged "the error," Right! and said it would be rectified. We'll see.

Fight them, complain, be adamant, assertive, and unrelentless -- they'll reduce it!

Ksathow
Grass Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/custom-teleconnect/las-vegas-nevada-89149/custom-teleconnect-outrageous-connection-fees-las-vegas-nevada-367865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content