Complaint Review: Daniels "Danny" DeMichele Auto Mechanic

• Daniels "Danny" DeMichele Auto Mechanic
    2107 E 11th St
    Dallas, Texas

Dallas "Sam" Danny DeMichele Ford Mechanic - Sam Danny DeMichele Dallas Texas

I gave them my car, told me that it was going to be $250 to fix. When I came back to pick it up, he gave me a bill for $600. I dont have the money, he wont give me my car back.

How can you quote one thing and come back more than double in price. Then, not give me my car back! this guy, Sam "Danny" DeMichele is a total rip off. I would never bring my car to his dealer.

Samuel si
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daniels-danny-demichele-auto-mechanic/dallas-texas-75203/dallas-sam-danny-demichele-ford-mechanic-sam-danny-demichele-dallas-texas-434200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content