Report: #82015

• Updated: Thu, February 26, 2004
  • Reported By: university place Washington
  • DatesNow.com - Pzest.com

Internet

DatesNow.com - Pzest.com Scam company STOLE $120.00 from my bank account Brisbane, Austrailia brisbane

I was asked to give my credit card information for age verification online and told that I would not be charged. On 4 seperate occasions, since Dec. 4, 2003, datesnow.com took money from my account. When I tried to cancel I got no response.

I FINALLY found a phome number that seems to work 1-800-447-6439. I got a confirmation email that my account had been cancelled and I would be receiving a refund for the money that they took within 10 days. I guess we will see.

Heather
university place, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/datesnowcom-pzestcom/internet/datesnowcom-pzestcom-scam-company-stole-12000-from-my-bank-account-brisbane-austrai-82015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content