Complaint Review: Davison Inventegration

• Reported By: Cedar Park Texas
  • Davison Inventegration
    595 Alpha Drive
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I first heard of Davison Inventegration on an advertisement on the radio. I contacted the number given and a packet was sent. They don't promise to be able to get the product out that I had designed, but will search patents and develop the product to a level far beyond an individuals capability. The initial check was for $685. No mention was made that another request for more than $800 would be requested.

I have now received a letter and additional phone calls from Nathan Howell, who presents himself as head of the design team handling my product idea, that an additional sum of money in excess of $8000 is needed to continue with developing and creating my product and packaging. He does admit that they have licensed over 400 products, and only ten have made more money than the inventor has put in. He additionally states many are about to be on the market and pressured me to send the money soon to keep the momentum going on my idea.

I have found many lawsuits against Davison and have mentioned this fact to Mr. Howell. He quickly dismisses it and requests I send the additional sum needed to continue.

Mr. Davison sent me a letter stating that a company was interested in my idea. I have yet to receive a copy of this letter with the legal letterhead with the logo from that company indicating such. This company is full of hot air, totally bogus and only after gullible people's money who have a dream and who believe the company is honest. They are not. Stay away from Davison Inventegration!

Deb
Cedar Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2005 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/davison-inventegration/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15238-2911/davison-inventegration-is-a-ripoff-no-disclosure-is-made-that-they-will-be-requesting-ad-149237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content