Complaint Review: Denta White

Spanish Fork, Utah
    United States of America

Denta White Do not order from this company!! Spanish Fork, Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

They tell you that you can cancel in 10 days. But you don't get the product within 10 days. I had a delivery confirmation and called 6 days later to cancel. I was not happy with the product. They said, they charged me the full amount 10 days after I ordered it and that it did matter if I received it after 10 days, even with delivery confirmation as proof, they said that you can't try it first. You can only cancel within 10 days of ordering and it can not be opened for trial. So, it's not really a TRIAL, not at all. It is a rip off to take your money PERIOD! They should be shut down. Cancel your card number, don't let them take money from you.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST RIP OFFS I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS IN MY 48 YEARS HERE ON EARTH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/denta-white/spanish-fork-utah-84660/denta-white-do-not-order-from-this-company-spanish-fork-utah-498779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Tyler Getsinger - (USA)

I've had similar problems. I found an updated phone number at (866) 982-5126. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating cancelling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.