Complaint Review: DIGITAL PRO AUDIO

• DIGITAL PRO AUDIO
    5761 E. La Palma, #101
    Anaheim, California

DIGITAL PRO AUDIO ripoff Anaheim California

I was Driving to work with my window down, while sitting at a light two men in a white Chevy Blazer next to me asked if I wanted to buy some tower speakers. I followed them to a Fred Meyer parking lot where they told me that they worked for a company that installed home entertainment systems. They said that they had to extra towers and there boss said that they could have them as a bouns. They showed me all the info. on the speakers and warrenty info.

So I paid $220.00 for a set thinking that I was getting a good deal when in fact I got screwed. I would love to see them again I would ram my push bar in the side of that Blazer.

Robert
West Jordan, Utah

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2003 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/digital-pro-audio/anaheim-california-92807/digital-pro-audio-ripoff-anaheim-california-47816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content