Company Directory | sweepstakes

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
SweepStakes Clearing House Extorts money by charging 200x's the value of items via shipping fees or forced to accept a refund, less 15%. Dallas Texas Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Questionable Activities: SweepStakes Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don or Dan BarrettNPF Reports Divisionain office po box 27Plainview NY 11803-0027 Unusual sweepstakes false Plainview NYfalse Documents New York Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF Sweepstakes New York

Sep 16 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse PAID FOR A NEW LAP TOP USED ONE OVERHEATS IT HAS A (DO NOT USE..they sent me a clearly labeled faulty piece of equipment!! dallas texas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Computer Manufaturers: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
N P F Sweepstakes I was a finalist in winning 1.2 million dollars. I only had to send $20.00 and the application back. plainview New York Author: exeter,, California $$ REWARDS Offered: N P F Sweepstakes plainview, New York

Sep 14 2015
Steen, Hamilton and Assoc. Nancy Wilson Previously reported quite accurately by others, this Consumer Clearinghouse says you've won 2nd prize in a sweepstakes of $500,00.  New York New York Author: GREENFIELD, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton and Assoc. New York, New York

Sep 12 2015
Sweepstakes clearinghouse I was sent $ 210.00 vouchers,on several products, the items for the most part were only worth the extra they requested. Some I could even get cheaper than amount listed before the vouchers. I did purchase a set of cookware earlier, half were dented. No more good deals for me. Arlington Texas Author: Irvington, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Associates Mary Steen Consumers Clearing House Sweepstakes Scam New York New York Author: Nevada City, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton & Associates New York, New York

Aug 25 2015
premier promotion group, Jim rutherford Jim Rutherford, accounts payable office won 23,762.00 money @ $4,320,000.00 sweepstakes entry plainview New York Author: upper lake, California Employees: premier promotion group, Jim rutherford plainview, New York

Aug 17 2015
Premier Promotion Group ,P.P.G., International Securities Management ,I.S.M. Beware of Scammers Requesting Money for Alleged Sweepstakes Winnings Massapequa New York Author: jonesboro, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Premier Promotion Group (P.P.G.) Massapequa, New York

Jul 21 2015
10:13 AM Contacted me that I had won a sweepstakes, wanted me to send western union to receive a receipt to get prize . Internet Author: Saint Jo , Texas Bait-and-Switch: Internet

Jul 19 2015
Pch sweepstakes DANIELLE LAM At app. 12:00 pm I get a text from Danielle Lam asking me about my reaction if I were to win the sweepstakes. After several questions, I was informed that I am the winner of 3 million dollars plus 5,000.00 a week for life, a new car with a gas card . Land that all I had to do was wire 500.00 for a licence fee. Internet Author: Moreno valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Pch sweepstakes Internet

Jul 11 2015
Woman's freebies sweepstakes I was contacted by private message on Facebook first asking simple hello how are you . introducing themselves as woman's freebies sweepstakes then saying I had been chosen winner of 1million dollars and a Ford Focus car . wanted my address said they would be at my house today. with roses and balloons. wanted bank info when I said I would like a certified check they then said I needed to go to walmart to fill out a report to confirm who I was . I said police station was near by and they could confirm my identity . then they left Internet Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Woman's freebies sweepstakes Internet

Jul 06 2015
Consolidated Award Bureau, Miami Sweepstakes Notification Center, DallasPrize Bureau Services, Miami International Award Payment CenterPrize Disbursement Authority,MiamiAward Processing Center, KansasUrgent Cash Award Advisory for CABPrize Notification Division for PBS Consistent Pressure Soliciting for Sweepstake Processing Fees Miami, Kansas, Dallas & New York Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Collection Agencies: Consolidated Award Bureau, Miami Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Consumer Protection Bureau and American Sweepstakes Network Officer Michael White Sweepstakes winning 2nd place Scam to settle a prize Washington DC Author: Chula Vista, California Federal Government: Consumer Protection Bureau Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
American sweepstakes and promotions. John Galloway, John Kayne, Shawn White They are repeatedly calling my disabled sister making her believe that she has won large amounts of money, asking her for her credit card number( thank God she does not have a credit cardp card Rochester New York Author: lancaster, Ohio Telemarketers: American sweepstakes and promotions. John Galloway, John Kayne, Shawn White Rochester, New York

May 25 2015
PCH SWEEPSTAKES Ms. Manning You are the winner of $2,000,000.00 Port wasshington New York Author: Egg harbor Twp, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: PCH SWEEPSTAKES Port wasshington, New York

May 16 2015
Alphons0 E. Davis Mail NPF sweet stake Letter. falsified to be a sweepstakes cash/prize company Vero Beach Florida (FL) Author: Vero Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alphons0 E. Davis Internet

May 15 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated I have been confirmed as one of the 2nd prize winners of the European, Africa, and USA Consumer Sweepstakes. Los Angeles, Africa, Ireland, England California Author: Moultrie, Georgia Banks: Shaw Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

May 13 2015
Sweepstakes ClearingHouse Scamming Company Arlington, Texas Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: Sweepstakes ClearingHouse Arlington, Texas, Texas

May 09 2015
international award payment center (iApc)pobox21940kansas city,Mo64121-9240 okay they sent me a Letters and calling me saying i am in a contest and in the Letter asking me to send 9dollars for sweepstakes fees when it was supposed to be free now they are asking for money north kansas city Kansas Author: Laredo, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: international award payment center (iApc)pobox21940kansas city,Mo64121-9240 north kansas city, Kansas

May 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered and paid for a set of memory foam pillows and was sent an email saying they received my check and was told when they would be delivered When UPS came I was told I could not have my package until I gave him a check for $43 I refused and now no one answers but recording. I emailed them for the pillows or a refund Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse They cashed my check but did not deliver my merchandise. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Dallas Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Kitchens: sweepstakes clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2015
American sweepstakes American Sweepstakes network2652 Kenwyck Dr.Troy, MichiganUSAPhone: 646 930 9419Web: n/aCategory: Unusual Rip-Off cornelia carabetiu RIPPED TO SHREDS Troy Michigan Author: Norwood, New Jersey Lottery: American sweepstakes Troy , Michigan