Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Dish Network

Nationwide
    USA

Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide

In Febuary of 2017, I applied for a house loan and on my credit report show that dish network had a faulse report on it. so I call Dish and they refuse to take care of it for me. The name which it was used for dish was not my name, and the address was not my address. I stated to dish that I never been in Sherroesville Ohio, were the service was installed at, and that the name and address was not mine, only the social sucerity number was mine.

The address used was in Stop Bridge Michigan, for the dish account.  I live in Superior Wi and I also stated that I never been there to Stop Bridge Michigan. Dish network refuse to resolve this disput. I asked them to send me a copy of the contract so I could prove to them that I did not sign it and they refuse to send it to me. I hope you can help me out on thos matter and believe when someone make a mistake that they should be will to correct it.  Thank you for your time.

Douglas L Poynter       poynterdouglas@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2017 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/nationwide/dish-network-credit-fraud-u-s-a-nationwide-1368556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content