Complaint Review: disney movie club

• disney movie club
    po box 8023
    menasha, Wisconsin
    United States of America

disney movie club in cahoots with computer companies to get suckers like myself who free laptop menasha, Wisconsin

I went online to look at laptops.  They put offers for free laptops but have you purchase a lot of merchandise to get that laptop.  By the time you order all this stuff they keep on having popups to get more stuff.  They keep saying you're almost done then have you pick out more things to get.

I got tired of it and quit but I'm still receiving disney movies and merchandise even though I don't want it.  You end up paying a lot of money for stuff you don't want top get what is "so called free laptop."  You really get screwed.  I want that disney movie club to quit sending me stuff.  I'm not a member.  Help me get out of this please....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/disney-movie-club/menasha-wisconsin-54952-8023/disney-movie-club-in-cahoots-with-computer-companies-to-get-suckers-like-myself-who-free-973254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content