Complaint Review: Drive Financial - Santander Consumer USA

• Drive Financial - Santander Consumer USA
    www.santanderconsumerusa.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Drive Financial - Santander Consumer USA - Banco Santander Predatory Lending, Crooks. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: No one sold your account.

First off, i have to say that i was very upset that Sovereign Bank simply sold my account to this bank without me having a saying in all this. Santander or Drive Financial charges a fee for everything under the sun. Is this even legal that all of a sudden I have to pay for fees that i wasn't even aware of?? don't i have to sign some kind of contract that gives me details of the fees that may be assesed to my account???

Besides tha fact that every payment goes towards the interest part of the note and stupid $10.95 "convenience fees",,, They charged me $45 because they had sent somebody out to my house to verify that was my actual address, and that they have to pay that third party company for their services. WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S.!!! That's what they told me on the phone just seconds ago. I'm trying to get that fee reversed. The agent told me that somebody will be contacting me in the next day to explain the details of the fee and if there is something they could do about it. I'll be waiting for that call!!!

Anybody who wants to join the class action lawsuit against Drive Financial, there's this link you should follow:

(((Redacted)))

Please join and together lets put this hearthless lenders out of business...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-financial-santander-consumer-usa/internet/drive-financial-santander-consumer-usa-banco-santander-predatory-lending-crooks-int-498651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

No one sold your account.

AUTHOR: Bullthistle - (U.S.A.)

Santander bought Drive then it bought Sovereign and it made sense to combine the two enties just like it makes sense for consumers to do automatic debits because the lender is at fault if they don't debit their monthly payment, as long as there is money in the checking account. Bankers love customers like you, they see $$$ in their dreams. Some people are too dumb to learn just like I never met a banker that was honest.