Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: ragingemp — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Emmediate Success
575 E 4500 Murray, Utah United States of America

Emmediate Success Emmediate Credit Solutions, MyCreditCompany.com, or Emmediate Success INC Completely Ripped OFF Murray Utah

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I worked here for a total of 14 days. In that 14 days, I heard from customers and employees about being taken advantage of and not being paid. I decided to stick with them and give them a chance, but when I received my first paycheck, I was paid incorrectly. I didn't think much of it because we are all people, and so when I went to dispute my pay, the "manager" told me that I needed to clock out. Then I started to think something was wrong. I have never had a company tell me to clock out when I was addressing an issue that involved THEIR mistake. So I was basically not getting paid correctly or getting paid to dispute THEIR mistake.

The chick made me fill out a report for the amount they owed me. I was never paid. Then they sent me my final paycheck for $0.00!! According to the state of Utah, where this company is based, a company is not allowed to withold any more than 50% of your paycheck if it's being garnished. Well, I owe child support, BUT they witheld  my ENTIRE paycheck so they didn't have to pay me anything!! Not only that, they then took the remaining funds, and decided that would go to taxes. And they still haven't paid me the money from the previous mistake.. [continued below]....
....

I have reported them to the state labor commission and workforce services. They also misrepresent their clients as well. Telling them they will help them buy a home and will "fix" their credit. They tell their customers that they are transferring them to a "paralegal" but the person on the other end, IS NOT A PARALEGAL! That in itself is a lie. All they want to do is forcefully take your money and not do anything to help. They don't even have the money to correctly pay their employees.

Please, I am begging you, do not work for or with these people. It is corrupt and shady to assume they will help you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emmediate-success/murray-utah-84107/emmediate-success-emmediate-credit-solutions-mycreditcompanycom-or-emmediate-success-in-980265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Success