Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent A Car

• Enterprise Rent A Car
    6653 Reseda Blvd
    Resda, California
    United States of America

Enterprise Rent A Car Josh, Jen bait n switch, price gouging, lied Resda, California

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Rent A Car

These people are rip off artist.  First, they come across like friendly car salesman, but that later  changes once you arrive and settle on a particular auto you plan to rent.  I went in to rent the $9.99 special offer. I had the car for 7 days.  I ended up paying $353.23.  The manager Jenn did not offer me an option to fill up at a local gas station so I was billed $36.00 for 8 gallons of gas.  This place is a rip off and the workers all lied!

I have spent several days attempting to locate their area manager. I finally got a hold of Kevin Little (see his Linked in account).  I have yet to hear back from him. In fact, Josh was rude from the very beginning and has played games with me and refused to give me Kevin's contact info.  I had to call several different locations and after being hung up on and put on eternal hold.  Arthur, finally gave me the number.

I have been rented cars from Enterprise for many many years and have never received such poor customer service backed by the lies of each employee covering for the other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-rent-a-car/resda-california-91335/enterprise-rent-a-car-josh-jen-bait-n-switch-price-gouging-lied-resda-california-1045209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Enterprise Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Weve taken note of your concerns. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130423-000799 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,