Complaint Review: Espow International Limited

• Reported By: Stevo — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
  • Espow International Limited

Internet
    United Kingdom

Espow International Limited Scam Artists. Take your money through pay pal for laptop battery and then nothing. No delivery no response to inquries. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: we apologize for the inconvenience caused

*Author of original report: Update on BAttery ordered from Espow International

On April 4, 2010, I purchased, online, a laptop battery from Espow International Ltd. with the promise that the battery would arrive withing 5 - 7 days. Pay Pal took my $69C for them. It has now been 13 days and the battery has not arrived. After a couple of email inquiries that have received no response and a phone number that is not in service, it has become clear to me that this battery will never be mine.

When you think of it it is a good scam from the con artist point of view. The one thing that has really opened my eyes, however, is Pay Pal's involvement in this scam. I kind of trusted Pay Pal before this. I now realize how naive I really am. I can assure you of one thing, I am no longer a customer of neither Pay Pal or Espow. I strongly recommend anybody from dealing with either of these outfits. In my eyes, both are scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/espow-international-limited/internet/espow-international-limited-scam-artists-take-your-money-through-pay-pal-for-laptop-batt-594178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

we apologize for the inconvenience caused

AUTHOR: Brian - ()

Dear Customer,

This is Brian, the customer service manager from Espow.

We noticed that you posted the negative review expressing your unsatisfaction with our service. Please accept our since apology for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Our customer service should have resolved the problem for you, right? If the problem was not resolved to your satisfaction, please kindly let me know by sending an email at cs-center@espow.com . I will try our best to rectify the problem to your satisfaction.

We apologize again for all the inconvenience caused.

Brian

Update on BAttery ordered from Espow International

AUTHOR: Stevo - (Canada)

I thought I should offer and update on my critique of Espow Int. The laptop battery I ordered took way longer than they promised, but it did eventually show up. I guess at this point I am a satisfied customer. They did not send a receipt and did not respond to my email enquries. But they delivered on the battery. Perhaps they should revise the promises they make in order to avoid conflicts like this.

Steve Jones