Complaint Review: Everbuying.com

• Reported By: Connie B — San Antonio Texas United States of America
  • Everbuying.com

Internet
    United States of America

Everbuying.com Beware of Return Policy and Advertised 24-hr Email responses. Beijing, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Don't try Nomorerack.com either

Buyer beware when ordering from this website.  If there is a problem with your order and/or your order is incomplete, you will be asked to take pictures, then upload them to "confirm" the problem.

When you contact them  they request you verify your email address and say they will contact you through your email address within 24 hours.  However, after waiting 8 days for an email response, I discovered that all responses are posted on their web-site  and never to your email.  Instead of receiving responses within 24 hours, it usually took 2 days or more.

If you want to return your items --even if the mistake was their's, you are responsible for the shipping costs, and you may only be offered a partial refund.  I was sent the wrong color MP4 player and I mistakenly thought I had not received  USB cables and connectors for 5 External Mobile Power Supply Batteries that I ordered.  The overall cost of my order was $61+.  I was offered an $8 refund.  Additionally, I requested the address to return the items to in 3 separate messages, but it was never provided. I ended up contacting Paypal and filed a claim.

I will not do business with this company again, and I suggest that you find a different website to bargain shop.  Try nomorerack.com.  It's great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everbuyingcom/internet/everbuyingcom-beware-of-return-policy-and-advertised-24-hr-email-responses-beijing-int-1006113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Don't try Nomorerack.com either

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

They have more than double the complaints on Ripoff Report than the site you complain about. Personally, I wouldn't order from either site based on the posted reports.