Complaint Review: EVICTION Rescue

8484 Wilshire Blvd Suite 220
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

EVICTION Rescue Don't be a victim. Read this. Los Angeles, California

Last year, my home got foreclosed and I received my final notice to vacate the place in August. Because I needed more time to prepare and I also lacked enough money for a new place to move to, I used the services of Eviction Rescue.

They seemed to be the perfect fit for my need. The fee was affordable and the staff who was initially on the phone with me sounded nice. I did not have to go to their office to make arrangements. One of their personnel went to my home and I signed the documents there as well as gave my payment. After that, I felt secure because of their assurance that I will get a 4-month extention. However, after a week, the eviction pushed through. We were thrown away from our house.

When I called eviction rescue, nobody answered the phone. Until now, I 'm still trying to chase them for my refund but i'm beginning to lose hope cause it seems there are other victims who have also not gotten their refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eviction-rescue/los-angeles-california-/eviction-rescue-dont-be-a-victim-read-this-los-angeles-california-1035557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content