Complaint Review: Factoryoutletstore.com

• Factoryoutletstore.com
    34 34th Street Suite 3
    Internet, New York
    USA

Factoryoutletstore.com Don't buy anything from this company - they should be shut down New York New York

I ordered 3 Panasonic wireless phones for my home. The phones arrived in a basic brown box only half paced with packing peanuts and the phones were in plastic ziploc bags with no shreceptor packing receipt.  Only 1 of the 3 phones worked and the other 2 were defective.

i contracted the company to get ruturn authorization and I was told that all I had to do was fill out their form and a refund for the defective phones would be processed immediately.  I sent the phones back and they did not give me a partial refund for the 2 defective phones.  instead, they sent me 2 more and tried to charge me a 15% restocking fee!

My wife has been battling these boneheads for 2 weeks while we were on vacation all to no avail.  They have promised 3 times to send an email with a "call tag" to handle them paying for shipping back.  So far, we are still waiting.

Next time I am in New York, I will be stopping by their operation in Brooklyn to have a word with their President.  There is no need to run an organization this way - unless you are trying to rip people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/factoryoutletstorecom/internet-new-york-11232/factoryoutletstorecom-dont-buy-anything-from-this-company-they-should-be-shut-down-ne-1066047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content