Complaint Review: Fast Growing Trees

• Phone: 800-5042001
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Fast Growing Trees What a joke!!! Charlotte North Carolina

I placed an order for 5 tulip poplar trees on May 2nd of 2009. After waiting a month for them I called the company only to be told that they would be sent out the following week and that for my trouble I would be given an extra tree (a Royal Impress Tree). On the 11th of June my order was filled all my trees were supposedly ready to go out.

Yesterday the 17th of June I received the Royal Impress tree (the free one) but the 5 other trees that I paid for were nowhere to be found. I called the company and was told that the 5 trees that I paid for somehow were not put on the truck and that it would be next week before I get them. This has been going on for over a month and has really gotten tiresome. My order number is 41601.

Kimhuf32
elm grove, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fast-growing-trees/charlotte-north-carolina/fast-growing-trees-what-a-joke-charlotte-north-carolina-462547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content