Complaint Review: FCNB - First Consumers National Bank

• FCNB - First Consumers National Bank
    PO Box 2638
    Omaha, Nebraska

First Consumer National Bank (FCNB) ripoff Omaha Nebraska

I just recently found out what many have already been going through and I am so confused and don't know where to turn. I had an FCNB credit card with a $1100 credit limit. Of course, very easily it was maxed and very hard to bring down.

In the past 2 years, my balance has pretty much stayed around the same. I had figured what everyone else had, that FCNB was charging me late fees eventhough my payment had been sent on time. Thus, putting me over my limit and charging my over the limit fees...You know the vicous cycle. I was just trying to check my balance tonight to see where I stand and my account is now available to me online. I have been making all of my payments through the carmemberservices.net website making sure they are paid on time.

However, now my card number is invalid??? How do they expect me to pay on time or at all when I can't get a hold of any customer service people on ANY of the numbers given to me and if my account is INVALID?? I really wanted to pay this off but I am not about to send payments all over the place and not know if they are going to whom they should!!!

Trisha
Racine, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2004 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fcnb-first-consumers-national-bank/omaha-nebraska-68103-2638/first-consumer-national-bank-fcnb-ripoff-omaha-nebraska-79611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content