Complaint Review: Financial Recovery Services

• Financial Recovery Services
    4640 W. 77th St.
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Financial Recovery Services When will I get through? Minneapolis Minnesota

The number they call has been mine since 2004. Thousands of times they have called and I have told them numerous times that the individual they are asking for has never lived at this address. Maybe before 2004 the number had been assigned to this person. But, as I have told them, not anymore.

I have asked them to not call, because they call in the morning, noon and night. All night long. Today is 12-2-2008. I am tired of this. I called the number on my caller ID and asked them not to call because I am on a Do-Not-Call list. I was informed that it does not apply to them.

When I asked to speak to a Manager, the first thing they asked was if I was calling about a collection. I said no, I would like to have them stop calling me.

We shall see!!! I wish I could sue them!!!!!!

Betty
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-recovery-services/minneapolis-minnesota-55435/financial-recovery-services-when-will-i-get-through-minneapolis-minnesota-396934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content