Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank

, New York
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FNCB- Newport News- CPC ripoff dishonest fraudeulent billing slow processing Old Bethpage New York

*Consumer Comment: My letter was certified!

I sent my payment 6 days in advance before the due date and received the next statement with a $35.00 late charge. I was upset but I figured maybe it got lost in the mail. The next month I sent the payment 12 days in advance with my account number written on the check. On my next statement I was charged another $35.00. I have been charged $70.00 in two months for sending my payment on time. This is out of hand.

Now I see that I am not the only one. Everyone needs to expose to company on this site and to the news media like Good Morning America so that swift action can be taken. This is a true rip off. I tried calling this company and the line is constantly busy. When I do get through it's all automated, it tell you to wait for an operator and then disconnects without ever letting you speak to anyone. My next payment will be sent by certified mail with a return receipt.

Danny
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2003 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-consumers-national-bank/new-york/fncb-newport-news-cpc-ripoff-dishonest-fraudeulent-billing-slow-processing-old-bethpage-64256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My letter was certified!

AUTHOR: Carmela - (U.S.A.)

Danny,

I sent my last payment certified to ensure that it would be received on time because I pressed by the due date. As a matter of fact, I sent it next day air and it was still processed late. FCNB is no longer excepting quick collect. The postal office said it had been forwarded to a P.O. Box, FCNB's new address. Noting this while keeping all my information, I plan to seek some type of resolve. All I call say, "Experience is a good teacher." Just like you, I plan to get the media involved.