Complaint Review: First House Financial

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011
  • Reported By: Mel — Santa Cruz California U.S.A.
  • First House Financial
    PO Box 703
    Santa Cruz, California
    United States of America

I paid $9.95 to join First House Financial and haven't received anything in over 24 hours. I am very disappointed. I would either like a refund of my $9.95 or for someone to contact me to get started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-house-financial/santa-cruz-california-95061/first-house-financial-charged-me-995-but-did-not-receive-service-santa-cruz-california-749920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Issue is Resolved! Great Service!

Thank you!

scam! do not use them rude ppl

AUTHOR: verpit - (United States of America)

These ppl are scam artist... i was hung up several time. left on hold used all my min. Luckily all this happen before i gave them my credit card info. I spoke with frank he left me on hold after i went to the credit part. Which i think he did that so i didn't get ripped of by this company.  Thank you Frank :) One of the ladies was like why are you calling back. I told her for you guys to make it right. She ended up hanging on me. When i refused to give my credit info to another guy he hung up on me. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!!

Issue is Resolved! Great Service!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

I received my information thank you!

Thank you for registering!

AUTHOR: First House Financial - (United States of America)

I have resent your confirmation email to get started, it seems that you had mis-spelled it in the order form. If you need any help call us at 831-600-8203. Thank you!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you for registering!

AUTHOR: First House Financial - (United States of America)

It seems you had mis-spelled your email in the order form. I have gone ahead and corrected this on your account and resent your confirmation email to get started. Please feel free to call us for further assistance at +1.831.600.8203. Thank you!

David Date
First House Financial
Customer Service

Thanks!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

OK I received it thank you!