• Report: #322318
Complaint Review:

Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support

  • Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2008

  • Reported By:Anywhere Florida
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support
EMailDOR@dor.state.fl.us Lake City, Florida U.S.A.

Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Overpayment made by me cannot be made to me? Lake City Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

What's this?
Corporate Advocacy Program

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

I am writing in reference to my child support case. I found out in 2006 that I was overpaid on my arrears by over 860.00, we went to court around August 2006 and at that time the overages on the arrears were addressed and I was advised that it would bring down the amount. In February 2008, I went back to court, to further modify the support order as the cicumstances have changed. My son is 19 and no longer living with either one of his parents, and my daughter is now 18, she will graduate school in May of this year, and is living with me. At the time we went to court in February 2008, my arrears were still 824.00 overpaid and my case has been terminated with DOR. But now I am being told that in order to get the monies that I have overpaid on my arrears, I will have to take my ex-husband to small claims court and sue him for that money. I want to know how can this be? I went to court for modification of the arrearage. I did what I was supposed to do to address the problem, why werent the arrears dealt with? Why is it now my responsibility to sue him for the money back?

I have called and discussed this with several people at the agency. I get the same response, with a different reason everytime. And Las week they sent me a check for 0.16.

Anywhere, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-state-disbursement-unit-child-support/lake-city-florida/florida-state-disbursement-unit-child-support-overpayment-made-by-me-cannot-be-made-to-me-322318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?