Complaint Review: FORCE FACTOR

• FORCE FACTOR
    700 Technology Sq Ste 202, Cambridge, MA 02139
    Cambridge, Massachusetts
    United States of America

FORCE FACTOR , forcefactor.com Lured me via advertisement on internet to try their sample supplement and only pay postage using my credit card. Cambridge, Massachusetts

Their over blown advertising for force factor body building supplements on every other internet web page convinced me to try their sample as long as I paid the postage using my credit card.

boy was I in for a surprise.

5 months later they were into my credit card for $450

But never agreed to anything. I never agreed for them to keep sending me the stuff.

I tried to return all the crap they sent to me that arrived unopened... and they would not accept it.

I fought with them over telephone and their ruthless merciless telemarketers shouted at me and would not accept anything but shove it pal... we defrauded you while you were not realizing what we did to you.

There needs to be a class action. They caused damages to me I am not about to mention. I am fighting for my life in the gym with some injuries. i trusted and tried their supplement and it actually made me feel sick like poisoned. [continued below]....
..... it does not work. But I was naive enough to sit for a few months wondering what was piling up at my doorstep and they sat unopened because I hadn't the time to investigate... until my bank account was down $450. Their advertisements are now absolute obscene and constitute fraud.

And this is typical American capitalism screwing even the least of our people.

I will be happy to divulge the details to an attorney who cares about doing something to protect good faithful innocent citizens.

Give me back my $450 forcefactor MAGGOTS !!! and do something tangible and useful in this country instead of stealing from people who haven't got it to begin with.

There are many others out there.

Its time to beat your plow shears into swords.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/force-factor/cambridge-massachusetts-02139/force-factor-forcefactorcom-lured-me-via-advertisement-on-internet-to-try-their-sample-955917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content