Complaint Review: forever young

• forever young
    1995 nw 185 ave
    hillsboro, Oregon
    USA

forever young, jennifer zemp, Ronald zemp ron and jennifer zemp, owners of forever young, are stealing my money! hillsboro Oregon

I  bought a package, against my better judgement, in April 2013. I originally signed up to do monthly payments for about a year, but one day they called me and said they'd take a percentage off the total cost if I payed it in full. So, again, against my better judgement, I paid off the balance. I received 2 of my laser appts in that time, noticing 0 results. On 2 occasions I was turned away from my scheduled appointments, for ridiculous reasons.  I was supposed to have an appt yesterday, only to find out that they are shutting their doors..

I just want my money back.. I've asked for it repeatedly. I was given a number for a ''corporate office'' but no one answers and the mailbox is full. I used whitepages.com and used ron zemps name and got an address- I'm tempted to just go knock on their front door.. I've also been searching the web with both their names, it's interesting what you find on people..

I just want my money that I paid for services that I am not going to receive because of their bad business dealings.. Why should we pay for their mistakes?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/forever-young/hillsboro-oregon/forever-young-jennifer-zemp-ronald-zemp-ron-and-jennifer-zemp-owners-of-forever-young-1072370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content