Complaint Review: Freedom Pop

• Freedom Pop

Internet
    USA

Freedom Pop Freedom Pop my But Internet

I ordered a unit and First they sent me 2 units $19.99 each unit.. I im emediately tried to contact them to return the unit/units and they told me to keep them and try the 2nd unit for free.. I again, tried to return both units.. I tried to get a address to return them and again for the 3rd time they would give me a return address.

I also called 11 times and they switched me to an autimated operator that gave no options to speack to a representive... On about the 6th time I requested a manager and they still conected me with a automated operator... All together they have charged me for 2 units and 2 months service that I didn't even activate.... A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2017 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-pop/internet/freedom-pop-freedom-pop-my-but-internet-1405358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content