Complaint Review: Frontier communications

PO 20550
    rochester, New York
    United States of America

Frontier communications Verizon Equipment Charges rochester New York

Frontier Communications aka Verizon. Cable and internet services. I moved out of state. In trying to cancel my services and retuen their equipment I spent no less than 5 hrs over 1 month dealing with these people. They will not pick up the equipment. They will not let you drop it off. They wont even let you mail it back to them at your own expense.Twice they have failed to deliver the official return box through the mail.

Also, they have wasted countless hours of my time by switching me back between departments, giving incorrect or incomplete information and not returning calls. I can no longer tolerate calling these people back and help them recover their equipment. It should be a crime for these people to bill me for this equipment or tarnish my credit report for its costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-communications/rochester-new-york-14602/frontier-communications-verizon-equipment-charges-rochester-new-york-684352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content