Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Reported By: winston-salem North Carolina
  • Frontier Pharmacy
    cppay.com/frontier pharmacy
    Internet

Frontier Pharmacy- CP2PAY.COM CREDIT CARD INTERNET SCAM Frontier Pharmacy,RIPPED OFF MY CREDIT CARD,AFTER I TOLD THEM I WAS NOT PLACING AN ORDER! Internet Internet

I was looking over my bank statement and noticed what i thought was an account i had closed several months ago,so i called my bank and they said to go to the website listed on the debit part of the statement.I did and there was a # to call so I called it. The man on the phone then told me it was this Frontier Pharmacy, I said what the heck is that?I never heard of them.

He said i must have received drugs from them ! I said hell no I did not and I wanted this money taken out of my account PUT BACK IN IT.He said they could only put back 4 months worth.I said 4 months worth! how long have you been taking it out??? He said 11 months!! I was shocked,I said give me this company's phone number, I will call and talk to them myself.as I had only inquiered about a certin type of drug but never ordered it after I was told it was a drug that requiered a perscription from a dr. I told the company(Frontier Pharmacy) thanks but no thanks cancel any transactionS I might have started with the inquiery.I thought that was all there was to it.

I in no way authorized Frontier Pharmacy or this CPPay.com to debit my account, not once much less 11 times.The man said they would only give me back 4 months,but gave me a # to call the company directly.

I did and go no where except hung up on ,not once but 4 times!

Michelle G.
winston-salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacy/internet/frontier-pharmacy-cp2paycom-credit-card-internet-scam-frontier-pharmacyripped-off-my-cr-288977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content