Report: #942058

Complaint Review: Gamewar

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Reported By: Dejan — Valpovo Internet Croatia (Hrvatska)
  • Gamewar

Internet
    United States of America

Hello,i wanted to report Gamewar for their scam.13 days ago i sold my Lord of the rings online account to them,it took them quite enough to check it and verify it before offering me a price of 244$ wich i accepted and got told trough Email that no more work is necessary on my end  and to remain patient while agent completes my payment,on their web page they ask to allow them up to 24 hours for bank wire money transfer (wich is way i choosed to recieve payment),i waited of course but no response,i asked what's the hold up,no response,i asked again and again but not even one reply...all my mails were polite and i just wanted them to tell me is there any problem so we can work it out but no luck so far,i sent email's to agents trough their web page and facebook page but i am ignored.Password on account was of course changed even tough they say account's WON'T BE TOUCHED before payment is sent...well they lied.Now i don't have account nor my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gamewar/internet/gamewar-didnt-sent-payment-for-account-i-sold-to-them-internet-942058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

(SETTLED) Payment Received

AUTHOR: Deyo22 - (Croatia (Hrvatska))

Hello,I wanted to report issue was already settled. I had put a ! in the password when I updated the password to the account and thought they were the ones who changed everything. Very satisfied after dealing with this company.

Got "no more work is needed on your side" message again

AUTHOR: Deyo22 - (Croatia (Hrvatska))

As update title says got message that contains "no more work needed on your side" so awaiting payment again i guess...

Update-Got response from them finally

AUTHOR: Deyo22 - (Croatia (Hrvatska))

Got response where they said to me there were problems with bank wire transfer and asked me am i intrested in some other way of payment,so i gave them paypal info and waiting for reply.