Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership

• Reported By: ROCKLEDGE Florida
  • GC Services Limited Partnership
    6330 Gulfton
    Houston, Texas

GC Services Limited Partnership Ripoff, Threats, and improper questions, Houston Texas

We refinanced our home, and paid off all credit card debt. The finance company mailed checks directly to the companies including GC Services Limited. I called exactly 8 business days after the checks were mailed to verify receipt.

The gentleman-scratch that-the jerk answering the phone immediatley started getting nasty because they had not received the check yet. I said I can fax you a copy of the stub and maybe give it a couple more days.

We live in Florida, we had the bad hurricanes, maybe the amil is delayed. He has the gall, and Im sure he violated laws when he asked me how much cash-out we rec'd from the re-finance!! I asked him why he needed to know that and he said "well, I dont understand why you wont just pay the balance off....if the check comes, we will not be able to deposit it anyway."

I tried to explain that the check was made out by the FINANCE COMPANY not my personal account. He continued to be nasty and I told him it was none of his business how much cash we have in our bank account, and asked me for my home phone #. I told him I would call them back in a few days to see if the check had come. He continues the barrage of insults so I hung up.

I immediatley called home depot to verify they hadn't rec'd the check instead of the GS and they said "no", but even if GC got it, home depot would be notified immediatly. So I will call home depot back in a few days-but I refuse to give ANY money especially from my own bank (I'd be scared for them to have my banking info) to GC services- Uncle Sam really outta step in a do something about the company.

J.
SEBATIAN, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2005 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gc-services-limited-partnership/houston-texas-77081/gc-services-limited-partnership-ripoff-threats-and-improper-questions-houston-texas-149446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content