Complaint Review: Geico

Internet
    United States of America

Geico Geico Insurance Gangadhararao Gutta Internet

Hey,

I have Auto Insurance covered with my employer with Geico Insurance , and  recently from my project place to my employer place went for for a visit and rented a car , rental company person called Geico insurance to find out about validity of Insurance and they informed the rental company person i am covered with auto insurance , then rental company did not insist on insurance coverage and I also felt that it is not required as it is covered already by my employer. Because Previously also my employeres used to have my insurance covered with different other insurance companies and I never used to bother about taking separate insurance while renting a vehicle.

During the rental period , i met with an accident and  damages are claimed and i forwarded the the same claim to Geico.

Now Geico Insurance says it is not covered for rental or other vehicles as my business insurance does not cover other than vehicles listed in the policy. They are not settling the damages or losses in the accident.

Can some one help me come out of this damages/loss  occurred

Thanks

Gangadhar
raoguttag@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/geico/internet/geico-geico-insurance-gangadhararao-gutta-internet-936184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content