Complaint Review: GLOBAL LIFE INC, HERBAL SMOKE SHOP, GLE

• GLOBAL LIFE INC, HERBAL SMOKE SHOP, GLE
    325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd., #7
    Galloway, New Jersey
    United States of America

GLOBAL LIFE INC, HERBAL SMOKE SHOP, GLE Received broken, ineffective, usless product / HORRIBLE customer Service - RIP OFF! Galloway, New Jersey

I purchased a vaporizer as a last-minute Christmas gift and paid (I later found out) about three times the going price.  It arrived and was a piece of junk and not as described on Global Life's website.  I then researched the company, which I should at greater length prior to purchasing the product, and found that they only offer replacements, not refunds, and that I must remove a part of the vaporizer, scratch my name in the product, take a photo of it, send the photo to the company, and I would then be entitled to a replacement product and would again have to pay for shipping and handling..

I e-mailed the company at the support e-mail provided in my order confirmation, and received an e-mail in return saying the company is sorry I am displeased with the product and that I should call the billing/refund department directly at 609-748-1707.

I called the billing department at 609-748-1707 no less than five times in three days.  Each time I called, a static-filled answering machine came on and cut off in the middle of the outgoing message, at which point a "beep" came on to leave a message.  I left no less than five messages and never received a return call.  I then e-mail the support e-mail a number of times and received no response.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!  COMPLETE SCAN ARTISTS!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-life-inc-herbal-smoke-shop-gle/galloway-new-jersey-08205/global-life-inc-herbal-smoke-shop-gle-received-broken-ineffective-usless-product-ho-993993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content