Complaint Review: globalinx mclean va

• Reported By: pukalani hi
  • globalinx mclean va
    p,o. box 1097
    mclean, Virginia

they riped me off they some how debited my credit card 54.90 don't have clue who they victimized mclean Va Virginia

*Consumer Comment: THEY CHARGED ME ALSO

*Consumer Suggestion: Globalinx is Internet Rip-off Service formerly known as ERBIA.

I am going to get a lawyer if I don't get my money back, I don't know who they are never heard of thme and all of a sudden I get my bank statement and they took 54.90 from from creidt card. I don't even know how to begin to get my money back.

I am a single parent struggling to make it and someone like that is taking my money. Can you folks help me I hope so. If i couldget a phone number I would call them myself. Please respone back to me I would appreciate it.

Carol
Pukalani, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2002 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalinx-mclean-va/mclean-virginia-22101/they-riped-me-off-they-some-how-debited-my-credit-card-5490-dont-have-clue-who-they-vic-26057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

THEY CHARGED ME ALSO

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

I have GLOBALINX MCLEAN VA phone number. It is 1-877-777-3515. When I called they kept giving me the run around, maybe you will have better luck. They have billed me twice, unfortunatelly last statement I already paid but I caught them on this one, they won't get anymore money from me. If you decide to take legal matters with these people let me know, I would like to shut these guys down.

Goodluck,

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Globalinx is Internet Rip-off Service formerly known as ERBIA.

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

This is an Internet Service Provider, ripoff formerly known as ERBIA. Telephone number 703-749-9745