Complaint Review: GlobalReplica.com

• Reported By: tampa Florida
  • GlobalReplica.com
    5801 6th Avenue #95
    Brooklyn, New York

GlobalReplica.com Scam Artist, not a quality vendor or reputable dealer Brooklyn New York

*Consumer Suggestion: They refunded me back my money

They will take your Money Order saying that you can inspect the merchandise 1st, but they know FedEx policy won't allow it. They knowingly shipped the wrong watch, then wanted me to ship it back to them before they would correct their error. When I questioned Marc Shilling(Crap Bag), the sales rep about this policy, he stated,"well then I guess you just got ripped off then".

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS, BIG TIME SCAM ARTIST!!!!

Steve
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalreplicacom/brooklyn-new-york-11220/globalreplicacom-scam-artist-not-a-quality-vendor-or-reputable-dealer-brooklyn-new-york-275839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They refunded me back my money

AUTHOR: Alex L. - (U.S.A.)

They refunded me back my money
'I am trying to get back at them since I won't see my money again but I do want to hurt them. I have been placing 'phony' orders. I cal them and order 3,4 or 5 watches at a time. I give them a phony name. They fedex the watches 'at their expense' to kinkos. They call me several days later to ask why I didn't pick up the watches and I start laughing. They just lost $50. I have done this several times. I intend to continue until they lose and lose and lose. In the end, they will see it would have been much easier and less expensive to have reimbursed me'.

The offered to refund me back my money (which they did) if I promised to stop calling in phony orders (which I have).