Complaint Review: GPS/Vemma

• GPS/Vemma
    16443 North 91st Street, #102,
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

GPS/Vemma Deducted charge from my debit card after being advised I did not want to proceed with the program. Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: Update to my report

*Author of original report: Update to my report

During a confirmation phone call, I advised the GPS coach/mentor that I could not afford the cost of $336.92 for a product. I advised her that I wanted to opt out and not to proceed with the program beyond this initial phase. Previously I had used a bank debit card to pay for the small shipping and processing for the starter booklet and DVD so they had my card account number already.  Just in case, I put an alert on my account. Sure enough, the bank advised me via email alert that my account had been deducted the amount of $336.92. I put a stop payment in with the bank in hopes my account will be re- credited. I am also joining a long line of people having encountered Vemma. Are debit cards govern by the federal law as credit cards? I have emailed the person who did all the contacts for coaching and mentoring me about the charges and to credit my account. I advised of the stop payment. Unscrupulous behavior to charge my debit account after being told that I want to opt out and not proceed. I even mailed their material back 6/26/13 immediately as requested by her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gpsvemma/scottsdale-arizona-85260/gpsvemma-deducted-charge-from-my-debit-card-after-being-advised-i-did-not-want-to-procee-1062446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update to my report

AUTHOR: sjc - ()

Received an email alert from my bank. I checked, and my account had been credited with the amount deducted by Vemma. I am pleased with the result. No more transactions like that for me. Even more skeptical now.

Update to my report

AUTHOR: sjc - ()

I woke up this morning to email from the Vemma coach/mentor stating, "I have spoken to Vemma and they will credit your account. It may take a few days."

I will see. They certainly deducted the funds quickly. I will keep you posted of results in a few days.