Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 20, 2017

• Reported By: Scarlett De Bease — Waccabuc New York USA
Green Ivy Publishing
18 W 140 Butterfield Road Suite 1500 Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois USA

Green Ivy Publishing Royalties are not being paid and emails are not answered. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois

Green Ivy 'accepted' my book with lots of talk of partenership and support.

Well, that never happened. The book was printed and available for sale in late April 2016, and after 4 months the royalties stopped comming.

I was to get my initial investment back 100%, but I have not received a royalty check or a report since October, 2016, and my attempts to communicate with Green Ivy have been ignored.

I have hired an attorney and despite a letter from my lawyer to Green Ivy I still have not received a response or check.

Green Ivy Publishing has proven to be a dishonest company who takes advantage of first time authors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/green-ivy-publishing/oakbrook-terrace-illinois-60181/green-ivy-publishing-royalties-are-not-being-paid-and-emails-are-not-answered-oakbrook-t-1362961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Ivy Publishing